Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shima's Opinion on Rihanna's Red Hot MESS


Now I love me some Ri-Ri but ever since she came out with this red hot MESS I have been shaking my head ever since. She toned it down some with this color but as you can see on the body shot pic it STILL does absolutely NOTHING for her complexion...She looks like she aged a whopping 30 years!! So this brings me to another FACT. If you are trying to go for a bolder new hair color (ala Rihanna) then please try on a wig with the hue you are looking for FIRST. Do NOT go ahead and color your real hair before testing it out on your friends, family and co-workers. Take pictures, film yourself do whatever you have to do to MAKE SURE you don't end up looking like a Carrot Top reject. Sorry Ri-Ri but I'm just keeping it Shima Girl REAL...


THIS is the hair color I Loooooove on Ri-Ri. This dark brown hue brings out her complexion BEAUTIFULLY.



3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I'm still hoping that it's a wig...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does not look good on her at all. Just a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is an wig her hair is really short but a darker red not like how bright the red id my hair is at the middle of my back and its red like here but a bit darker but she has short here its not hers i seen a video on youtube and it looks much beta but hey they choose what they want

    ReplyDelete