Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 12, 2010

(VIDEO) Heart To Heart Interview With Shima!

 

Ok Shima Girls below is the EXCLUSIVE interview you've all been waiting for!! It was conducted by my very good friend C. C. of the PrayerandLove Channel. (Check her out on Youtube:)Remember that we as women of color only have each other and I am going to do everything I can to bring you as many rare and special videos, pics, advice, hugs (You name it!!!) as I possibly can all in an effort to keep all of you Shima Girls informed and inspired! The rare and Special interview below is just the beginning...ENJOY!!!


3 comments:

  1. Loved the interview Shima! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vargas! I'm happy you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your interview. You are truly an inspiration to me on my hair growth journey. I love your products!!

    ReplyDelete