Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 4, 2010

MissJia.Com Features Shima!!

It's a new day! And to start off this lovely new day I want all of my lovely Shima Girls to know that MissJia.Com has featured me on her very popular celebrity blog and posted one of my most popular videos "Shima Addresses Black Hair Growth" as an Open Discussion regarding Black Women and Hair Growth I would love for you ladies to check out the link and JOIN THE DISCUSSION!! When you post please let her audience know that "You are a Shima Girl" and in what ways I have helped you along your journey to your personal hairlength goals.

As you may be well aware by now when you are Black and your hair is past shoulder-length automatcially you will be asked "Is that your real hair?" or "Are you sure you ain't mixed?" or they may even get fresh with you and "Insist" that that is not your real hair and it HAS to be a hair weave. This is the Main issue being discussed in the open discussion as it is an issue that affects ALL OF US. So please go to my Featured article on MissJia.com and post YOUR thoughts and experiences with this issue too. AND LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!

Click here to join Discussion:
Black Women and Hair Growth

"Shima Addresses Black Hair Growth" Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpbtbvF10LM&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment